new client info
So glad you found our site and are interested in counseling! Yes I am taking new clients but my spots are filling up like hot cakes. Unlike most providers we offer in person & teletherapy sessions. We are happy to offer outdoor therapy as well this fall at our new flex business house! Appointments include weekday evenings and weekends.
LET'S GET ROLLING! FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
** please read Helpful Info**
In Network clients:
Plans we accept AETNA, Ambetter/Superior, Beacon/Value Options, Bluecross Blue Shield, Cigna (Evernorth), Friday, Humana Military, Magellen, Optum/United
click here (or on blue button at top of each page):
1. fill out intake forms
2. add credit card information for payments
3. attach photos of your state ID & insurance card front/back inside of the client portal messaging app,
4. schedule an aptmt request that I will approve or decline. Please note on the booking if you prefer online, if online at aptmt time, follow this link (use chrome as your browser for best results): https://doxy.me/thetransformationstudio
A session cannot be approved without items 1-3 being done.
Out of Network Clients & Private Pay Only Clients:
*Private Pay clients would skip #1 and payments would be made via Venmo @thetransformationstudio
1. click here: Because I have received so many requests to help clients out of network, I've subscribed to this service that will check your benefits for you, let you know your rate for out of network providers, will handle invoice and payments, and your insurance reimbursements.
2. scheduling portal:
3. click, read through, all four buttons & fill out the intake form & sign signature form
Clients are required to reschedule/cancel 24 hours prior to the aptmt. There is a no show/late cancellation charge of $150 (it is the full cost of a session as insurance does not cover missed aptmts). Please be mindful about this.
* We recently moved to a flex house, new clients please click location page for specific directions to our new location to avoid being lost.
* Aside from my practice, I also work for 3 different agencies, therefore my therapy calendar fills up quickly and is constantly fluctuating with new aptmts or reschedules, Theranest unfortunately syncs one way so I have to manually enter outside aptmts (ugggh technology glitches)! Therefore, I check it 2x a day to try to catch double bookings. I recommend booking asap and booking future sessions as far in advance as possible if you wait last minute you may have to wait for days or weeks for your ideal timing.
* I deactivate client accounts (in network portal only) which are not active (i.e. do not make an aptmt for a month or make an account but never schedule an aptmt) because I'm subscribed to a plan based on a set amount of active clients. Therefore, if you need to take a break or setup an account but totally forget to make your first aptmt, no worries just email me and I will reactive you. Id be delighted to have you back or get to meet at our first session :)
We have medical grade HEPA filters and ozone machines to keep our space as germ free as possible and we purchased anti bacterial door knobs for our office. For clients convenience and comfort we are developing outdoor therapy areas which can be used when weather is suitable for sitting outside which will be launching this fall 2022.