new client info
So glad you found our site and are interested in counseling! Yes I am taking new clients but my spots are filling up like hot cakes. Unlike most providers we offer in person & teletherapy sessions. We are happy to offer outdoor therapy as well at our new flex business house! Aptmts are usually avail 7 days & including some weekday evenings and weekends. Lets get you started! These are the simple steps to get you scheduled for your session and some extra tips:
1. Click blue button at top to fill out forms/schedule a session in the portal
2. In the portal clients are to
a. fill out intake forms,
b. add credit card information for payments
c. attach photos of your state ID & insurance card front/back inside of the client portal messaging app,
d. schedule an aptmt request that I will approve or decline.
A session cannot be approved without items a-c being done.
3. Please note on the booking if you prefer in person or online, if online follow this link at aptmt time
online, (use chrome as your browser for best results): https://doxy.me/thetransformationstudio
4. Cancellation/Reschedule Policy: Clients are required to reschedule/cancel 24 hours prior to the aptmt. There is a no show/late cancellation charge of $150 (it is the full cost of a session as insurance does not cover missed aptmts). Please be mindful about this.
* We just moved to our new property so we recommend all new clients to please visit our location page for specific directions to our new location.
* Because my services are highly in demand as I love what I do and therefore get many referrals regularly (so thankful for that ) I recommend booking asap and booking future sessions as far in advance as possible so you don't end up trying last minute and having to wait for days or weeks to find a spot.
* I deactivate client accounts which are not active (i.e. do not make an aptmt for a month or make an account but never schedule an aptmt) because I'm subscribed to a plan based on a set amount of active clients. Therefore, if you need to take a break or setup an account but totally forget to make your first aptmt, no worries just email me and I will reactive you. Id be delighted to have you back or get to meet at our first session :)
We have medical grade hepa filters and air filtration machines to keep our space as germ free as possible and we purchased anti bacterial door knobs for our office. Along with that our waiting room and office space has seating which allows for people to be 6 feet apart. For clients convenience and comfort we are developing outdoor therapy areas which can be used when weather is suitable for sitting outside.