new client info
Lets Get Aquainted:
To see if we're a good fit and answer any questions you have, schedule a 15 min consultation if you'd like :)
Please indicate if you prefer in person, telephone or virtual, if virtual use this link: https://doxy.me/thetransformationstudio
In Network clients:
Plans we accept AETNA, Ambetter/Superior, Beacon/Value Options, Bluecross Blue Shield, Cigna (Evernorth), Humana Military, Magellen, Optum/United
click here (or on blue button at top of each page):
1. get registered here
2. add credit card information for payments
3. attach photos of your state ID & insurance card front/back inside of the client portal messaging app,
4. schedule an aptmt request that I will approve or decline. Please note on the booking if you prefer online, if online at aptmt time, follow this link (use chrome as your browser for best results): https://doxy.me/thetransformationstudio
A session cannot be approved without items 1-3 being done.
Out of Network Clients, EAP & Private Pay Only Clients:
1. click, read through, all four buttons & fill out the intake form & sign signature form
2. click here
* Because I have received so many requests to help clients out of network will look into to this service
Clients are required to reschedule/cancel 24 hours prior to the aptmt. There is a no show/late cancellation charge of $150 (it is the full cost of a session as insurance does not cover missed aptmts). Please be mindful about this.
* We recently moved to a flex business house, please click location page for specific directions to our new location to avoid being lost.
* Aside from my practice, I also work for 2 different agencies, therefore my therapy calendar fills up quickly and is constantly fluctuating with new aptmts or reschedules. Theranest unfortunately syncs one way so I have to manually enter outside aptmts (ugggh technology glitches)! Therefore, I recommend requesting a few option requests in case I'm already booked and booking future sessions as far in advance as possible if you postpone till last minute you may have to wait for days or weeks for your ideal timing.
* I deactivate client accounts (in network portal only) which are not active (i.e. do not make an aptmt for a month or make an account but never schedule an aptmt) because I'm subscribed to a plan based on a set amount of active clients. Therefore, if you need to take a break or setup an account but totally forget to make your first aptmt, no worries just email me and I will reactive you. Id be delighted to have you back or get to meet at our first session :)